Saturday 29 February 2020

Morning Light (January 2020)

I am going to finish January’s photography with another selection from Combs Lane. It is location that is close to home and works well in the morning sunlight. I know most of the compositions on the lane due to the frequency of the visits although that doesn’t stop me from trying to find new angle on a familiar subject.

Of course, there is a danger that local photography becomes repetitive and I guess if I lined up all the photographs from this location there would be many similar images. However, local photography is not really about taking ‘different’ images, it is more about the enjoyment of the activity. Simply capturing the morning light is enough for me and remains one of the joys of local photography.

















I mentioned at the start of the post about trying new angles on familiar subjects an this is an example. I stood in front of the tree to make more of a feature out of the shadow:
















No comments:

Post a Comment