Monday 30 December 2019

Sherwood Forest (October 2019)

This will be my last post for 2019 although I am just concluding October's photography! The volume of photography does seem to spike during the autumn which often means that I fall behind with the processing and writing my blog entries.

Autumn, of course, is the peak month for photography in this part of Nottinghamshire. I am lucky enough to live within the wider Sherwood Forest area and photography has helped me to appreciate the beauty of trees and woodlands - it is certainly hard to be a landscape photographer in this part of country without embracing the treescape genre!

With that in mind, there is no better way to finish 2019 than wonderful colours on a bright sunny morning in Sherwood Forest. I enjoyed ever minute I was out taking these shots and was equally happy to spend time processing the images and editing the set for publication. If anyone reading this is thinking of a New Year resolution that involves getting outdoors more often, or wants to relieve the stresses of everyday life, or simply wants to appreciate their environment more, I would thoroughly recommend photography...be it with a dedicated camera or one that is part of a phone....Happy New Year to everyone!






















No comments:

Post a Comment