Tuesday 3 December 2019

October on the Southwell Trail - Part 1

Having looked forward to capturing the autumn colours on the Southwell Trail I struggled with poor weather conditions during both October and November. The rain seemed endless and the photography was restricted to the odd fine day.

At the beginning of October I was hopeful that the weather would improve. Biding my time, I started capturing the early autumn colour on the trail despite the lack of sun. I also made use of the rain with close-ups of raindrops on the leaves and wild fruits but as the poor weather persisted the photography on the trail reduced. I would have to wait until the end of the month for any sunny photography on the trail which I will cover in separate post. In the meantime these are a selection of those early month shots:















Soggy fields:








 




No comments:

Post a Comment