Friday 30 October 2020

City Images (September 2020)

Earlier in the month I posted some photographs of the war memorial in Nottingham. In that post, I said that I had done a lot of walking looking for photographic inspiration which often means trying finding a subject where I can link images together in small panels - five or more related photographs rather than individual or standalone images. 

Inevitably, there are a number of false starts in this process where I manage one or two captures but it fail to progress or I don’t make the necessary links. These are a selection of some of those starts including one or two images that actually do standalone and say enough about the subject in one capture, like the Watkins Street image below and the acer leaves in the arboretum:

Watkin Street

Old and new development in bright afternoon sun:


Tinker's Leen

A diverted section of the the River Leen, I believe, running through old and new buildings: 

Dereliction

One of the old buildings along Tinker's Leen:



Outside Plumbing


Station Car Park

The newer cladding on the railway station car park:




Love Locks 

Love locks on Wilford Suspension Bridge:



Arboretum

Seasonal colours from the acers in Nottingham arboretum:






No comments:

Post a Comment