Thursday 13 January 2022

Sherwood Forest - Part 2 (November 2021)

Following on from my previous post is a further set of photographs from November in Sherwood Forest. After visiting the beech trees near to Hanger Hill Wood I returned on a circular route through the Birklands area of the forest with a final stop in Budby South Forest. This was an opportunity to capture some of the autumnal oak and birch trees.

The images shown below where the last to be processed before the PC packed up. My temporary solution, as stated in my last post, is an under powered system that is struggling to operate the photo software. Everything is lagging to the extent that I will need to change my processes for a short period of time. This means being stricter with editing for future posts, perhaps limiting each upload to six images - which isn’t necessarily a bad thing as editing is a skill that can be improved by slowing down, being more selective, and perhaps learning how to say more with less...




















   


No comments:

Post a Comment