Sunday 16 January 2022

Curbar Edge (November 2021)

This is first of the more strictly edited posts I mentioned in my last update. My temporary PC is struggling with the memory demands of the photo software and the time taken to properly finish my images means that I have to be more selective with my processing.

Whilst this is somewhat frustrating is also has the benefit of really looking hard at each image and matching them to the theme of the photography session. For example, this trip to Curbar Edge last year could have produced three to four times the number of images than shown below but many would be variations on a theme; late seasonal colour on the trees below Curbar Edge combined with the light and shadow of the low afternoon sunshine. 

I had several attempts at the final edit but, as I suggested in my last post, perhaps less is actually more…








No comments:

Post a Comment