Wednesday 26 January 2022

December on Combs Lane (2021)

The last of 2021’s photography features scenes from Combs Lane, part of a daily walking routine. I generally carry a camera with me capturing familiar compositions in different conditions and after several years of doing this I still find it engaging enough for local photography to remain at the core of my photographic activities for 2022. 

Of course I would like new subjects, a different challenge, perhaps being more creative with my output, but none of that can happen unless I retain the simply enjoyment of being out, seeing, and capturing the light on any particular day. In this way, I feel the results will naturally follow, that they are never forced, and am I rarely dissatisfied by the outcomes.

The conditions that inspired me on Combs Lane in December included a bright day after rainfall and a low light mistiness which was more typical of the month’s weather:











 


No comments:

Post a Comment