Sunday 23 May 2021

Details On Lindisfarne (February 2014)

When I reviewed the photographs for my last post I was able to divide the results into boat shed studies and a further selection of details in the harbour. This included the Magpie, a boat in poor condition with lots of peeling paint, colours and textures.

As with the boat shed studies, all of the following images were taken in a square JPEG format using a compact camera and only recently processed as part of the virus lockdown review of old photography. With the benefit of fresh eyes I can appreciate more what I was trying to achieve at the time and whilst I like the square format, it would have been better had I included a duplicate RAW file. This would have retained the camera’s default format providing more flexibility to crop in post processing.

These were some of the results:




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment