Tuesday 16 February 2021

January on Combs Lane

As I have stated in previous posts, Combs Lane has been my preferred walking route during the latest lockdown period, replacing the busier Southwell Trail. Fortunately, the weather provided much needed variety during January with some snow and the occasional fine sunny periods. 

The following selection is a round up of different conditions from various days during month, having already posted the majority of the snow scenes (see Combs Lane Snow and Snow on the Ground posted a few weeks ago). 

When posting this selection I am conscious of how many times Combs Lane has appeared in this blog in recent months and how many times I have repeated a number of the compositions. I guess this is the nature of lockdown photography. All I can do at the moment is capture the light without worrying too much about retaking the same scenes over again and then hope that we can all get back to normal in the very near future...whilst, of course, remembering all those who have been less fortunate during these bleak times.

 























No comments:

Post a Comment