Saturday 29 August 2020

City Canal (July 2020)

I have enough photographs from my session along the city canal in Nottingham to create another post. The first edit left out some images that I now think should be added to my photographic record of the day. This often happens when editing. I try to pick what I think is the best selection, often using the star rating in Lightroom and then cull to manageable number. Occasionally, maybe a day or so later, I will look at the culled images and think that some should have been in the first pick! 











In addition to the abstract reflections are these images of the canal museum. I particularly liked the arched segmented window over the dock and its reflection. More information about the building which dates from 1895 can be found here:




Lastly, two contrasting appearances of the city canal: a leafy scene in one direction and then graffiti and a road bridge just a little further along the path:







   

No comments:

Post a Comment