Thursday 26 September 2019

Summer Forest (August 2019)

It had been a few months since I ventured into the local woods/forest and I wanted to update my photography in these locations before the season turns to autumn.. my favourite season of the year for tree photography.

I had also noticed from the road some small patches of heather in flower which prompted a walk around Strawberry Hill Heath - a location that has good number of accessible heather plants:







Whilst at Strawberry Hill I captured some of the oak trees and reflections in the pool which separates the heath from the boundary of the Sherwood Forest Golf Club:












In Blidworth Woods I mainly concentrated on the beech trees and the light coming through the leaves. There were also many beechmasts on show:









No comments:

Post a Comment