Monday 16 September 2019

Robin Hood Hill (August 2019)

Returning to a photographic location within days of a previous visit is not part of any photographic plan, it is more about repeating the photography experience. If I enjoyed the light, the landscape, and the results, I am tempted to go back and do it all again....like re-listening to an inspiring piece of music.

I also know that a location is never completed. The conditions, as I said in a recent post, are never exactly the same and with the range of capture options, the number of possible compositions are endless. For example, a small step to one side can create a new view on a familiar subject.

With this in mind I was back on Robin Hood Hill  for a second time at the beginning of August and these were some of the results. I also managed a third visit which I will cover in a separate post.

















Although the light was fantastic for much of the visit there was quite a lot of broken cloud about and it was necessary to wait for the direct light to reappear. Whilst that was happening I took a few skyscapes with some great shapes and colours:





No comments:

Post a Comment