Saturday 9 March 2019

Autumn and Winter Trail

These are selection of autumn and winter photographs from the Southwell Trail, Nottinghamshire. They feature the path itself and are examples of the type of everyday photographs that I take whilst out walking. And, although I have taken many similar photographs over the years, it is the changing light that inspires me to take more. I am happy to see and capture the sunshine whatever the season.

The autumn shots cover a time period from September to December 2018 and were not included in my autumn series of posts - basically, I had too much to cover but when I reviewed my autumn collection in Lightroom I thought there were some that were worth showing, particularly to contrast with the winter images that were all taken in January this year.




















No comments:

Post a Comment