Tuesday 30 October 2018

Montana Roja (September 2018)

In past years I would have taken more wide angle photographs whilst away on holiday, being eager to capture as much of the landscape as possible. These days I take relatively few and I am more likely to select a focal length of 50mm or above. I guess this reflects a change in my photography towards the more intimate landscape and abstract subjects.

Of the wider angle shots I did take in Lanzarote most featured Montana Roja, an extinct volcano in Playa Blanca, and the more distant Los Ajaches mountains. These were some of the results. I particularly like the first image which could have featured in my previous new topographic posts due to the combination of a partially completed road and the line of villas below Montana Roja:




















No comments:

Post a Comment