Tuesday 23 October 2018

Robin Hood Hill (September 2018)

It has been a while since I last posted. The photography has continued though and I have been gradually working my way through a series of photographs taken on holiday in the Canary Islands. In my usual way I went searching for the more obscure subject matter for my holiday snaps including an abandoned hotel complex near Playa Blanca in Lanzarote.

There is still some processing to complete so in the meantime, these are a late summer selection taken on Robin Hood Hill, near Oxton in Nottinghamshire. The evening light had a golden touch on the landscape which made for a very pleasant walk and photography session:














Prior to the golden hour light, I had taken some shots of the fields below Robin Hood Hill which looked distinctly autumnal in the low hazy sunlight:









No comments:

Post a Comment