Wednesday 28 July 2021

May on the Southwell Trail - Part 2 (2021)

Now we are in mid-summer and all the fresh spring colours have disappeared it gives extra interest to images taken in May - the only real benefit of being behind both in my processing and posting. 

This selection has some fine vivid yellow greens highlighted by bright sun and emphasised by dark rainclouds - always a great combination. In addition, there are about half a dozen trees with light coloured blossom or catkins which really stand out. I am not sure of the type of tree and can’t get close enough to make an firm ID. If I were to stick my neck out and guess, I think they might be aspen trees.

No matter the type of tree, I have really enjoyed stepping back a few months to finish this set of photos!
























No comments:

Post a Comment