Friday 9 August 2019

June on the Southwell Trail

Wet weather in early June restricted my normal photographic activities on the Southwell Trail. I ended up leaning even more towards a documentary style than usual, recording what I saw rather than trying anything creative. I don't think any of these images will make my 'best of the Southwell Trail' collection but I thought I would publish them as part of my ongoing photographic record of the trail.

This first set shows the rain on the trail, including the path being blocked by some minor flooding and a fallen tree - which counts as drama on the trail!







The scenes across the fields were gloomy in the rain but looked much better when the sun returned:





Equally, the trail looked very dark in the dank weather but much more inviting with some sunshine:







No comments:

Post a Comment