Sunday 15 July 2018

Curbar Edge - May 2018

In this selection from Curbar Edge I am continuing some themes from previous posts. The first theme goes back to last autumn and winter where I captured the trees below Curbar Edge in their seasonal condition. I was keen to update those images now the spring leaves were in full bloom (I am not sure that leaves bloom but it seems an appropraite description):









The second theme is similar to my recent post on Stanage edge where I tried to capture features of the landscape rather than wide angle views. For example, in addition to the trees shown above I included subjects like: gritstone studies, cotton grass, abandoned millstones, intimate landscapes of Curbar Edge, drystone walls, and the moorland.


















No comments:

Post a Comment