Wednesday 20 October 2021

Stubble Lines (August 2021)

The final series of photographs from August continues the harvest theme of recent posts and features stubble lines in a field near to the Southwell Trail. I was particularly attracted to the range of golden tones with each stripe having a slightly different hue. Consequently, I found myself coming back to this field on more than one occasion. 

It is hard to put into words why I found the subject so captivating but suffice to say that it offered a distraction away from other events that have constrained my normal approach to photography over the summer. For a few minutes I was able to to engage with the simplicity of composition…a mindful release and an apsect of photography that I really value:




















No comments:

Post a Comment