Tuesday 4 December 2018

Farnsfield Trees (October 2018)

If photography has achieved anything for me over the years it has ignited a love and passion for photographing trees - and more latterly drawing and painting them. I find myself identifying favourite trees in various locations, most of them local to home, and then setting out at different times of the year to see how they are getting on! If that sounds strange I challenge you to look at the following photograph and not agree that it is wonderful tree:




The tree in question is on a path from Blanchbeck Lane in Farnsfield, Nottinghamshire, and this is one of locations I visit regularly to photograph the trees that line the lane and couple that stand close-by in a field. Over the next couple of weeks I return to this location on several occasions to capture the transition to autumn often using the low sunlight to emphasise the colours:















No comments:

Post a Comment