Thursday 17 January 2019

Autumn, Sherwood Forest (November 2018)

Having been concerned that I might be missing out on this years autumn colours (see my post, Clipstone Forest), I found myself visiting Sherwood Forest at just the right time. The colours were fantastic and the weather was perfect for the photography. As a result, I ended up with an embarrassment of autumn images which I will try to break down over a series of posts. Hopefully, these posts will reflect the sheer enjoyment of the photography experience rather than any inability to properly edit my work!

This first selection features beech trees near to Hanger Hill Wood. I take photographs in this area regularly during the year. It tends to be very peaceful and being a reasonable distance from the visitor centre I rarely meet anyone on the paths:






















No comments:

Post a Comment