Monday 3 December 2018

Car Abstracts (October 2018)

Whilst out walking in one of the local forest areas I came across three wrecked cars. They had clearly been burned but not in the location I had found them. I assumed that they were waiting to be removed as they were placed by the side of one of the main forest paths.

I was in two minds about photographing the cars as I didn't want to condone this type of anti-social or even criminal behaviour. In the end I decided to only take abstract photographs which tends to remove much of  context focusing instead on patterns, lines, shapes, textures and, of course, colour and tone. I hope it is possible for this selection of images to be seen in this way without causing any offence - it is sometimes the strangest of subjects that make the best photographs.....






















No comments:

Post a Comment