Monday 16 July 2018

Blidworth Woods (May 2018)

I have taken quite a few shots of plough lines from the Southwell Trail this spring but this field is new to me and I came across it whilst walking in Blidworth Woods. It has a nice roll to the landscape which had me reaching for the camera:










The field was on the edge of the wood and rather saved the walk from a photographic point of view. Sometimes it is hard to see through the complexity of woodlands to pick out the shots; the more I look for a simple composition the harder it becomes. Other times I find it easier to embrace the complexity so I conclude that much of photography is constructed in the mind and is suspectable to mood. Thankfully, the simple perspective of plough lines came to the rescue on this occasion providing some much needed photographic motivation. These were some of the other shots I managed during the walk:






No comments:

Post a Comment