Sunday 18 February 2018

Robin Hood Hill (September 2017)

Since I stopped posting my images in strict date order some of the photograph sessions have either been by-passed or completely forgotten.

It was only a visit to Robin Hood Hill in the last couple of weeks that got me searching back into the catalogue for a picture of the tree that had fallen down in the fields below the hill -see previous post.

Whilst searching I can across this set of images from September 2017.

I really enjoy Robin Hood Hill as a photographic venue. It is one of the few places locally where there is height and open views. The compositions tend to repeat on each visit but the photography is more about the lighting conditions on the day rather than originality. There is always a bit of scope for something different and on this occasion I made a couple of simple compositions using the shape of the hill and the clouds, and then one picking out some lines and angles in a field below the hill:









No comments:

Post a Comment