Saturday 9 December 2017

Quayside in Falmouth - Part 1

Whilst I am piecing together my series of autumn photographs taken along the Southwell Trail, this post  looks back to the summer and a selection of images taken around the quayside in Falmouth.

The quay is one of my favourite places to potter with a compact camera.There is so much detail to capture, different shapes and colours, and many reflections - it never really disappoints.

As the photographs were taken over a couple of months there are too many to load in one post so I will group them together in a number of themes starting with some bad weather reflections in the old harbour:






Also on the old harbour walls, were these mooring rings, chains and rusting iron bars. I particularly like the contrast of the rusty colours with the yellow lichen stonework:







No comments:

Post a Comment